Tourism at Guizhou's golden terraced fields grows in autumn
Autumn is the most beautiful and popular season in Gaopo village of Huaxi district, Southwest China's Guizhou province. The Gaopo terraced fields change colour, melting into a golden hue, and have become a favorite place for photographers and tourists in China.
- Tropical sand cays found accurately recording ancient cyclones
- Blessing ceremony celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival held in Fuzhou, China's Fujian
- Train ticket prices to airport launched
- Hong Kong residents take a stand against violence
- Tourism at golden terraced fields grows in autumn
- Shanghai Tourism Festival opens